1. A. Singhapakdi, S. J. Vitell and K. Kraft,“Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals,” Journal of Business Research,Vol. 36, Issue 3, pp. 245-255, 1996
2. Bauer, R. A., 1960, 'Consumer Behaviour as Risk Taking', in R. S. Hancock (ed.).Dynamic Marketing for a Changing World, Chicago AMA Proceedings, p.
3. Bandura, A. (1986). Social foundations of thought and action. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
4. Bandura, A. (1991). Social cognitive theory of moral thought and action. In W. M. Kurtines, & J. L. Gewirtz (Eds.), Handbook of Moral Behavior and Development (vol. 1, pp. 45-103). Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
5. Berkowitz, L. (1993). Aggression: Its causes, consequences, and control.Philadelphia: Temple University Press.
6. Cunningham, S. M.（1967）, “The Major Dimensions Of Perceived Risk”, In Donald, F.C.（Eds）, Risk Taking And Information Handling In Consumer Behavior, Boston: Harvard University Press, pp. 82-108
7. Davis, F. D. 1989. Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quart. 13(3) 319–339.
8. Dholakia , U. M. (2001). A motivational process model of product involvement and consumer risk perception. European Journal of Marketing, 35, 1340-1360.
9. Gaudine, A. and L. Thorne: 2001, ‘Emotion and Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations’, Journal of Business Ethics 31, 175–187
10. Hunt, S.D. Commentary on an empirical investigation of a general theory of marketing ethics. Journal ofthe Academy of Marketing Science, 18,2(1990), 173-177
11. Hollinger, R. (1988). Computer hackers follow a Guttmann-like progression. Social Sciences Review, 72, 199-200.
12. Jacoby, J., Kaplan, L.B., 1972. The components of perceived risk. In: M. Ventakesan (Ed.), Proc. of the third annual conference of the Association for Consumer Research, Chicago, US, pp. 382–393.
13. James H. Gerlach, Feng-Yang Kuo, and Cathy S. Lin, "Self Sanction and Regulative Sanction against Copyright Infringement: A Comparison between US and China College Students," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 60:6, 2009, pp.1-15. (SSCI)
14. Jones, T. M.: 1991, Ethical Decision Making by Individuals in Organizations: An Issue-contingent Model ,Academy of Management Review 16(2), 366–395
15. K.C. Laudon, Ethical concepts and information technology, Communications of the ACM 38 (12), 1995, pp. 33±39
16. Loch, K. D. and S. Conger: 1996, ‘Evaluating Ethical Decision Making and Computer Use’, Communications of the ACM 39(7), 74–84
17. Mason, R.O. Four ethical issues of the information age. MIS Q. (Mar. 1986), 4–12.
18. Marshall, B. and P. Dewe.: 1997, ‘An Investigation of the Components of Moral Intensity’, Journal of Business Ethics 16, 521–530
19. Ostergard, R.L. Jr. (2000). The measurement of intellectual property rights protection. Journal of International Business Studies, 31(2), 349-360
20. Perugini & Bagozzi, 2001 M. Perugini and R.P. Bagozzi, The role of desires and anticipated emotions in goal-directed behaviors: A model of goal-directed behavior, British Journal of Social Psychology 40 (2001), pp. 79–98.
21. Richard O. Mason, Applying ethics to information technology issues, Communications of the ACM, v.38 n.12, p.55-57, Dec. 1995
22. Richins, Marsha L. 1997. “Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience.”Journal of Consumer Research 24: 127–146.
23. Rest, J. Moral development: Advances in research and theory Praeger, New York, 1986.
24. Rogers, M.K., 2001. A social learning theory and moral disengagement analysis of criminal computer behavior: An exploratory study. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
25. Ronald E. Anderson , Deborah G. Johnson , Donald Gotterbarn , Judith Perrolle, Using the new ACM code of ethics in decision making, Communications of the ACM, v.36 n.2, p.98-107, Feb. 1993
26. Schwartz, M. (2001) "‘The Nature of the Relationship Between Corporate Codes of Ethics and Behavior’" Journal of Business Ethics 32: 247-262
27. Skinner, W.F. & Fream, A.M. (1997). A social learning theory analysis of computer crime among college students. Journal of Crime and Delinquency, 34(4), 495-518.
28. Shin, M (2001) "The Animosity Model of Foreign Product Purchase Revisited: Does It Work in Korea?", Journal of Empirical Generalisations in Marketing Science, Vol 6, No.1
29. Tan, B.: 2002, 'Understanding Consumer Ethical Decision Making with respect to Purchase of Pirated Software', Journal of Consumer Marketing 19(2), 96-111.
30. Thong, J. L., Yap, C. S. 1998. Testing an ethical decision-making theory: the case of softlifting. J. Management Inform. Systems 15 (1)213-237.